End-User Survey & Prizes
- SCRI conducts ongoing surveys among broadcast and professional video end-user facilities
- End-user facilities responding to the survey are entered into a drawing to win a grand prize – that last one was a brand new Apple I Pad
- Respondents have a one in five hundred chance of winning a grand prize, since SCRI draws a winner from each batch of 500 responses.
- Each respondent is also eligible to receive a special report from SCRI valued at $595 each – respondents have a choice of the Broadcast Pro Video Marketplace (B/PVM)™ Annual Overview Report; or one of the SCRI Technology Reports eg Stereoscopic 3D; HDSLR Cameras, etc.
- Survey is open only to end-users in thr following vertical markets; broadcast TV, cable TV, satellite tv video/film production/post; corporate video; government video; educational video; medical video.
- Survey is not open to manufacturers or other non-enduser organizations, since results are projected to the user base.
- Respondents must complete all questions to qualify
- On review of response, respondent will be sent an email notifying you of your eligibility status to receive a free SCRI Report ($594 value) plus confirming your entry into the drawing for the grand prize
If you would like to be notified of the next survey, Click Here
SCRI Survey’s now online: