Broadcast / pro video clip stores / still stores are on a slippery slope. A gradual decline is being noted in this product category. Many non-broadcast sectors are using standard hard drives and servers such as Apple, LaCie and Wern Digital to download video clips from services such as Digital Juice, Getty Images and Artbeats. Eroding clip/still stores even more is the blurring of the lines between character generators and clip stores. Open-architecture PC-based units are commanding a more profound market share. Full featured systems that can accommodate multimedia of all types, with multi-function capabilities are making hybridized units like clip/still and character generators less desirable.
This is just part of the future forecast for the broadcast / pro video Clip Stores / Still Stores market size data and market share report. The full Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Report report provides quantitative market size data, based on extensive annual primary research surveys (since 1984) of broadcast and pro video facilities in each of the following end-user vertical markets: broadcast television stations, cable television stations, video & film post production facilities, video production, film production and multimedia facilities, corporate video and institutional video facilities (government video, educational video, medical video).
Quantitative market size data tables for past year, current year, forecast for next year show total number of end-user facilities, total number and percentage purchasing Clip Stores / Still Stores by year , total market size in dollars spent purchasing Clip Stores / Still Stores, total Clip Stores / Still Stores purchased, average number of Clip Stores / Still Stores purchased per end-user facility, and average price per camera mounting system. This market size data is displayed for each of the six vertical end-user markets as well as for the total across the board broadcast / pro video marketplace.
In addition, charts and tables show total Clip Stores / Still Stores units by format, by price range and by market share of the leading brands.
The approximately 10 page report commences with a detailed written report of the total Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores market as well as of each individual vertical end-user markets, bringing the quantitative market size data tables and charts to life with insightful market analysis and market forecasts. The written market analysis is followed by the quantitative market size and market share data tables and charts.
Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Report: Table of contents:
Written Analysis of Clip Stores / Still Stores Market Size Data, Market Share, Formats and Growth Forecasts:
- Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Category Overview
- Future Forecast for Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores
Quantitative Clip Stores / Still Stores Data for past year, current year, forecast for next year
- Clip Stores / Still Stores Analysis, by Vertical Market, by Year
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities Purchasing Clip Stores / Still Stores
- Penetration – percentage of Broadcast/Pro Video facilities in each vertical market purchasing broadcast / pro video Clip Stores / Still Stores
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Market Value* (in thousands)
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Purchased
- Average # of Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Mounting Systems
- Average Price ($ 000) of Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Purchased
Vertical End User Markets for Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores
- Broadcast Television
- Cable Television
- VideoPost Production / Film Post Production
- Video Production / Film Production
- Corporate Video
- Institutional Video (Government Video, Educational Video, Medical Video)
Other Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Breakouts:
- Broadcast/Pro Video Clip Stores / Still Stores Formats, Product Type, Price Range
- Broadcast/Pro Video Stores / Still Stores Brand Share