Cameras have seen a huge metamorphosis from the transition of film to video to digital. There are experts now who say the word video should not be associated with the word camera. Cameras can safely be grouped into categories of large single sensor digital cinema cameras or HD television cameras and 3D camcorders.
Examples of the large single sensor variety include the ARRI Alexa; RED One, Epic and Scarlet; Canon C300; Sony F65 and Panasonic AF100. HD television cameras would include the Panasonic HPX3700, Sony XDcams, and EX3 products. Hybridization has been the norm in the camera sector, with technological changes occurring at a phenomenal rate as more facilities adopt 3D technologies and acquisition platforms.
This is just part of the future forecast for the broadcast / pro video camera market size data and market share report. The full Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Report report provides quantitative market size data, based on extensive annual primary research surveys (since 1984) of broadcast and pro video facilities in each of the following end-user vertical markets: broadcast television stations, cable television stations, video & film post production, video production, film production and multimedia facilities, corporate and institutional video facilities (government video, educational video, medical video).
Quantitative market size data tables for past year, current year, forecast for next year show total number of end-user facilities, total number and percentage purchasing cameras by year , total market size in dollars spent purchasing cameras, total camera units purchased, average number of camera units purchased per end-user facility, and average price per camera. This market size data is displayed for each of the six vertical end-user markets as well as for the total across the board broadcast / pro video marketplace.
In addition, charts and tables show total camera units by format, by price range and by market share of the leading brands.
The approximately 10 page report commences with a detailed written report of the total Broadcast/Pro Video Camera market as well as of each individual vertical end-user markets, bringing the quantitative market size data tables and charts to life with insightful market analysis and market forecasts. The written market analysis is followed by the quantitative market size and market share data tables and charts.
Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Report: Table of contents :
Written Analysis of camera Market Size Data, Market Share, Camera Formats and Growth Forecasts:
- Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Category Overview
- Future Forecast for Broadcast/Pro Video Camera
Quantitative Camera Data for past year, current year, forecast for next year
- Camera Analysis, by Vertical Market, by Year
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Facilities Purchasing Cameras
- Penetration – percentage of Broadcast/Pro Video facilities in each vertical market purchasing broadcast / pro video cameras
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Market Value* (in thousands)
- Total Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Units Purchased
- Average # of Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Units
- Average Price ($ 000) of Broadcast/Pro Video Cameras Purchased
Vertical End User Markets for Broadcast/Pro Video Cameras
- Broadcast Television
- Cable Television
- VideoPost Production / Film Post Production
- Video Production / Film Production
- Corporate Video
- Institutional Video (Government Video, Educational Video, Medical Video)
Other Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Breakouts:
- Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Formats, Product Type, Price Range
- Broadcast/Pro Video Camera Brand Share